- Aeroflot (www.aeroflot.ru) – Regular flights from most European capitals with a transfer in Moscow.
- Air CHINA (www.airchina.cn) – Regular flights from most European capitals with a transfer in Beijing.
- Korean AIR (www.koreanair.com)- Regular flights from most European capitals transfer in Seoul.
- MIAT – Mongolian Airlines (www.miat.com) – Departures from Berlin with a transfer in Moscow or Frankfurt (direct flight).
- Turkish AIRLINES (www.turkishairlines.com) – Regular flights frommost European capitals with transfers in Istanbul andBishkek (Kyrgyzstan).
Off-season airfare from Paris to Ulan Bator is usually between 600 and €750.
Between June and August it can get quite expensive and exceed €1000.
When flying, make sure to check the baggage allowance. What you can carry on is usually more limited on international flights.
The famous Trans-Siberian railway could be a more adventurous option to get to Mongolia. It departs from Beijing and Moscow. During the peak summer season tickets can be hard to find, so make sure to book yours early.